- Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
Power Max: 120W
Switchable Voltage Options:
DC18V or 18.5V 6.7A(MAX)
DC19V or 19.5V 6.3A(MAX)
DC Connector: 9 tips
Tip A - 6.4mm x 4.4mm (Sony)
Tip D - 6.3mm x 3.0mm (Toshiba)
Tip E - 4.8mm x 1.7mm (hp/compaq)
Tip F - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (IBM)
Tip G - 5.5mm x 3.0mm (Samsung)
Tip H - Dell PA-9 model (Dell)
Tip O - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (Gateway/Toshiba)
Tip N - 5.5mm x 1.5mm (Acer)
Tip(with the adapter) - 5.5mm x 2.1mm (Acer)
Item Includes: AC Adapter, plug-in connectors and Power Cord.
1. Please make sure the output voltage your device uses is within 15V to 24V. You can find the output voltage on your laptop or the original ac adaptor that comes with your device.
2. Find the correct connector by trying to plug it in the device. We recommend plugging the connector in the device before it is plugged into the AC Adapter.
3. Select the correct voltage (determined by your laptop) just by simply moving the voltage switch button with your finger.
- AC Adapter Warranty: 24 months warranty
- AC Adapter Brand: Compaq Universal Power
Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips AC Adapter Description
- This Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips AC Adapter is 100% compatible with original Compaq AC Power Adapter. This Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Power Supply and power cable have been tested for safety. This Adaptor will get your notebook computer up and running the right way at the best price.
Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Charger Guarantee
- Guarantee: This Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Power Adaptor comes with [30-day] Money Back & [2-year] Warranty.
- This replacement power supply is Brand New.
- This Compaq power adapter designed to be 100% compatible with the Compaq Laptop Battery Charger.
- All replacement laptop chargers for Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips notebook are never refurbished.
The same voltages,different current, can i use it on the same notebook?
- General principle is the nominal current of the Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Power Supply can replace low current of the power adapter. Maybe some people think that the high nominal current power will burn my notebook, this is a joke. Because the current. Actually current at the same voltage of cases determined by the operating load.
- someone will replace 65w of power instead of 90w is ok, once your laptop high-speed operation, maybe working with two block USB Hard drives, then CPU at full speed running,
above to a optical drive at full speed read disc, and running on laptop batteries, the best way is replace it with a high Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Battery Charger.
Battery Charger For Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips Disclaimer:
- We provide the charger is high quality products, not inferior products. In use process please pay attention to safety use, don't touch water, away from heat things, try to choose the correct Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips power adapter, and the Replacement AC Adapter For Compaq Universal Ac Adapter 120w 9 Tips with low price guarantee, if you have any other questions, please contact us.